Friday, December 30, 2011
Tuesday, December 27, 2011
CALIFORNIA: The Governor of California is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A coyote jumps out, bites the Governor and attacks his dog.
1. The Governor starts to intervene, but reflects upon the movie “Bambi” and then realizes he should stop; the coyote is only doing what is natural.
2. He calls animal control. Animal Control captures the coyote and bills the State $200 testing it for diseases and $500 for relocating it.
3. He calls a veterinarian. The vet collects the dead dog and bills the State $200 for testing it for diseases.
4. The Governor goes to hospital and spends $3,500 getting checked for diseases from the coyote and on getting his bite wound bandaged.
5. The running trail gets shut down for 6 months while Fish & Game conducts a $100,000 survey to make sure the area is free of dangerous animals.
6. The Governor spends $50,000 in state funds to implement a “coyote awareness” program for residents of the area.
7. The State Legislature spends $2 million to study how to better treat rabies and how to permanently eradicate the disease throughout the world.
8. The Governor’s security agent is fired for not stopping the attack somehow and for letting the Governor attempt to intervene.
9. Additional cost to State of California: $75,000 to hire and train a new security agent with additional special training re: the nature of coyotes.
10. PETA protests the coyote’s relocation and files suit against the State.
TEXAS: The Governor of Texas is jogging with his dog along a nature trail. A Coyote jumps out, bites the Governor’s leather boot, and attacks his dog.
1. The Governor shoots the coyote with his State-issued pistol and keeps jogging. The Governor has spent $0.50 on a .45 ACP hollow point cartridge.
2. The buzzards eat the dead coyote.
And that, boys and girls, is why California is broke………..And, more importantly, why too much government doesn’t work.
Saturday, December 24, 2011
1939 Montgomery Ward marketing campaign was where it all started.
In Richmond, but just in case. Car details below.
VAAMBERALERT.COM OR TUNE TO LOCAL MEDIA|CALL 8046460744 OR 911 IF SEEN|2012 WHITE GMC TERRIAN XCZ-6757 VA|Last seen 804 NORTH 35TH STREET RICHMOND|B/M,20YR,5'08,160LB,BLACK HAIR,UNKNOWN UNKNOWN|W/M,2YR,2'00,30LB,BLUE EYES,BLONDE HAIR,KAIDEN GAGE BURNSIDE
Friday, December 9, 2011
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Sobering: Rather than “Whatever doesn’t kill me makes me stronger”,there are all too many things that could kill you, don’t kill you, and then leave you considerably weaker.