Amazon Deals

New at Amazon

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Sarah Palin Stars as Heroine in New Children's Book

I'm sending this as a Christmas present to the kids/grandkids of every liberal I know. Or at least I would, if it were listed at Amazon.

"In the book written by Katharine DeBrecht, “Governor Sarah” (a character based on Palin) attempts to help two young boys hold onto their dream of a swing-set business which is struggling as a result of high taxes, heavy regulations and 246 czars.

“I am trying to let all Americans know that these radicals are killing the American Dream and I want to stop them from hurting people that produce products and provide jobs,” the Palin character consoles the frustrated boys after their business is destroyed by “Marxus Obunduf” who is based on President Obama."

No comments:

Post a Comment