Amazon Deals

New at Amazon

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The NLRB's effect on business in NC

Hot Air:

Each and every day businesses large and small must make decisions about where to best invest their limited resources. That’s what I did eleven years ago when I decided to start my own small business. I did so after my research showed Charleston to be a good market. That decision proved to be a good one. Boeing did the same thing and decided to invest several hundred million dollars in our community. I believe they did so after carefully considering a multitude of factors including the positive labor climate in our state.

This lawsuit, by an agency of our federal government is, in my opinion, against all makes our that our economic system special. It will have negative consequences for future generations of entrepreneurs and business leaders who must be able to locate their businesses without the threat of government intervention. The freedom to make these kind of decisions must be preserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment