Amazon Deals

New at Amazon

Friday, October 26, 2012

'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?' Biden's bizarre question to father of Navy SEAL who died in Benghazi attack

The President, by contrast, was apparently much more subdued, to the point of coldness.

'Shaking hands with him, quite frankly, was like shaking hands with a dead fish. His face was pointed towards me but he would not look me in the eye, his eyes were over my shoulder.

'I could tell that he was not sorry. He had no remorse.'

When Mr Woods met Mrs Clinton, she made a reference to the U.S.-made YouTube video mocking the Prophet Muhammad which was originally thought to have been behind the attack.

'When she said that, I could tell that she was not telling me the truth,' he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment