Amazon Deals

New at Amazon

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Today is Pretend To Be A Time-Traveler Day

The only rule is that you cannot actually tell anyone that you are a time traveler. Other than that, anything’s game.  Some possibilities:

- Walk up to random people and say "WHAT YEAR IS THIS?" and when they tell you, get quiet and then say "Then there’s still time!" and run off.

- Take some trinket with you (it can be anything really), hand it to some stranger, along with a phone number and say "In thirty years dial this number. You’ll know what to do after that." Then slip away.

2 comments:

  1. I love it....can't do it to my children though. They already think I am nuts but my grands adore me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same situation with my kids and grandkids. ;-)

    ReplyDelete