Amazon Deals

New at Amazon

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

LEGO Tells Boy to Listen to His Father

Great story - read the whole thing.

Seven-year-old Luka Apps used his Christmas money to buy the LEGO Ninjago Ultrasonic Raider set. Despite his father's warning, he put some of the minifigs in his pocket when they went out. And he lost one. So he emailed the LEGO company and asked for a replacement. Richard from LEGO replied, in part:

Luka, I told Sensei Wu that losing your Jay minifigure was purely an accident and that you would never ever ever let it happen ever again.

He told me to tell you, "Luka, your father seems like a very wise man. You must always protect your Ninjago minifigures like the dragons protect the Weapons of Spinjitzu!"

Sensei Wu also told me it was okay if I sent you a new Jay and told me it would be okay if I included something extra for you because anyone that saves their Christmas money to buy the Ultrasonic Raider must be a really big Ninjago fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment