Amazon Deals

New at Amazon

Monday, February 18, 2013

Two brothers celebrating $75K lottery win by purchasing marijuana and meth accidentally blew up their house

One of the brothers went to the kitchen to refuel the butane torches they planned to use to light their bongs. He emptied a couple of large cans of butane lighter fluid, leaking butane into the air.

“The butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace, and as you might expect, ka-boom,” Watts said.

The victim was wearing a lottery T-shirt during the explosion.

No comments:

Post a Comment