Amazon Deals

New at Amazon

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Roundup of funny colonoscopy videos

For those of us of a certain age, who have to think about these things...

The Colon is a Mighty Big River:



Here's to the Colorectal Surgeon:



Dave Barry on his colonoscopy. Article here.


From The Simpsons, Homer's colonoscopy:


The Colonoscopy Song - Peter Yarrow of Peter, Paul and Mary:


Lou Rawls/Damon Wayans Colonoscopy Exam:


Polyp Man Sings and Dances on Ice (with Lyrics):


Update - Miss Cellania at Neatorama had posted this one a few years ago:
Gastroenterologist Patricia Raymond is also a comedienne known as The Divine Ms. Butt Meddler. Here she sings her way into your ...heart, with a song about what your first colonoscopy will be like. 


The same doctor borrowed the tune from The Street Where You Live from My Fair Lady:
The Hole In Your Rear (from the classic Broadway musical "My Fair Colon")

7 comments:

  1. Robin Williams and Billy Connolly. both far, far, funnier than any of the above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I suggest "(Lookin' Up My) Back Door" http://www.neatorama.com/2011/03/04/lookin-up-my-back-door/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Failing his country by not standing up for the National Anthem: Colin did not do his job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is definately a great deal too find out about this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of the points you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really very informative article, there is no doubt about it.

    ReplyDelete