I'm not going to try to recount Chuck Norris' entire biography here - go to Wikipedia for that. A couple of excerpts:
Carlos Ray "Chuck" Norris (born March 10, 1940) is an American martial artist and actor. After serving in the United States Air Force, he began his rise to fame as a martial artist, and has since founded his own school, Chun Kuk Do, which is based primarily on Tang Soo Do and includes elements from every combat style he knows. Like many other martial arts, Chun Kuk Do includes a code of honor and rules to live by. These rules are from Chuck Norris's personal code. They are:
- I will develop myself to the maximum of my potential in all ways.
- I will forget the mistakes of the past and press on to greater achievements.
- I will continually work at developing love, happiness and loyalty in my family.
- I will look for the good in all people and make them feel worthwhile.
- If I have nothing good to say about a person, I will say nothing.
- I will always be as enthusiastic about the success of others as I am about my own.
- I will maintain an attitude of open-mindedness.
- I will maintain respect for those in authority and demonstrate this respect at all times.
- I will always remain loyal to my God, my country, family and my friends.
- I will remain highly goal-oriented throughout my life because that positive attitude helps my family, my country and myself
Here's his website: ChuckNorris.com. So, the movies:
Have a different favorite? Link to it in the comments.
Some Chuck Norris-isms:
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever.
Chuck Norris doesn’t call the wrong number, you answer the wrong phone.
Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his dad did.
When Chuck Norris crosses the street the cars have to look both ways.
Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience.
Chuck Norris sleeps with a pillow under his gun.
Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.
Chuck Norris can strangle you with a cordless phone.
Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
Chuck Norris has counted to infinity. Twice.
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie the f*** down.
The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It failed miserably.
The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris' fist.
|Neanderthal Chuck Norris|