Amazon Deals

New at Amazon

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Instructional video from 1997: How to Have Cybersex on the Internet

The video should be OK for work - if you follow the link to the 1996 Playboy spoof, it may not be.



From Found Footage:
This 1997 instructional video can’t decide whether to be informational or sexy and, as a result, succeeds at neither. Tedium has never been this topless.
This reminded me of an article that circulated via email in the late 90's - I've posted it separately because I consider it NSFW (due to a humorous take on subject matter that would probably not be safe for work).

This spoof of cybersex from Playboy circa 1996 is a hoot (NSFW)

Here's a sample:

Wellhung: I suddenly sneeze. Your breasts are covered with spit and phlegm.

Sweetheart: What?

Wellhung: I'm so sorry. Really.

Sweetheart: I'm wiping your phlegm off my breasts with the remains of my blouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment