I wouldn't be shocked to hear that alcohol was involved.
|Winnie The Pooh was not involved in this|
incident, but frequently pisses off bees. image source
You would think most people don’t need to be told not to wee on beehives.
Apparently we expected too much from several bus passengers who received several bee stings to their private parts recently after their bus pulled over at the side of the road to allow male passengers to relieve themselves.
One of them thought it would be a good idea to wee on a hive swarming with bees, at which point… well, you can guess what happened.
According to medics 22 people had been attacked by the bees after stopping to relieve themselves on a highway in the central province of Quang Ngai in Vietnam.
Three of those stung had to be kept in hospital for observation after suffering swollen body parts and a high fever.