Amazon Deals

New at Amazon

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

1968 memo to Gene Roddenberry re Shatner's disappearing wigs from Star Trek set, bonus Monty Python

Fellow Star Trek fans will appreciate this - the UCLA Library Special Collections Blog has this 1968 Desilu Productions Inc. memo from show producer Robert Justman to show creator Gene Roddenberry which documents the high value of wigs and hair pieces used on the show to the show’s actors. Where did they go? And, were they ever returned?

Zoomable image here.
Another Gene Roddenberry post I saw recently is this, from The Oatmeal: It's Going To Be OK. I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Weird Al Yankovic:

    Tell me why I need another pet rock
    Tell me why I got that Alf alarm clock
    Tell me why I bid on Shatner's old toupee
    They had it on E-Bay

    ReplyDelete