Amazon Deals

New at Amazon

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Jury Duty

IMAO brings the giggles.

Obama tries to get out of Jury Duty...

OBAMA: I’m the president. I’m doing important stuff.

COURT: No you’re not. You’re just screwing around.

OBAMA: I have a State of the Union address to deliver Wednesday.

COURT: You’re on TV talking all the friggin’ time. No one cares anymore.

OBAMA: Jury duty sounds boring! You go away! I’m the president!

COURT: I know it sounds hard, but you’re actually qualified for this job. You just have to sit and listen to the arguments and–

OBAMA: I can’t listen to other people. It’s a medical condition. I have a doctor’s note. I can only talk myself. If you try to make me sit in a room and not speak, my brain will explode.

COURT: That sounds made up.

OBAMA: You sound made up!

COURT: You’re not getting out of this.

OBAMA: Yes I am! I don’t every do anything I don’t want to! Like all my campaign promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment