Amazon Deals

New at Amazon

Friday, January 18, 2013

George Clooney May Have Had Plastic Surgery On His Testicles

George, who is dating former wrestler Stacy Keibler, said: “I never fixed my eyes, but I spent more money to stretch the skin of my testicles.

"I did not like the wrinkles.

“It’s a new technique, many people in Hollywood have done it. It’s called ball ironing,” he added.

Surgeons say a scrotal lift can boost a man’s self confidence by tightening the skin and muscle around the testes.

But baffled readers weren’t sure whether the star was telling the truth or just pulling their plonkers.

One said: “He has a very good sense of humour but in Hollywood anything can happen.”

UPDATE: Apparently this story is from 2008, or at least he said the same thing back then.

2 comments:

  1. "ball ironing" Could give "He was steamed" a whole new meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. General McAuliffe could not be reached for comment.

    ReplyDelete