Amazon Deals

New at Amazon

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Man attempting to blow nose and smoke cigarette at same time winds up burning house down

Imagine if he'd farted, too - he might have taken out the neighborhood.

DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — A Davidson County home is destroyed after officials said a house fire started when a man smoking a cigarette tried blowing his nose.

Authorities said the tissue caught fire when the man smoking tried blowing his nose. He reportedly tried stomping it out, but couldn’t and the fire spread.

Silver Valley fire officials said the home was fully involved by the time they arrived. A man and woman, both in their 60s, lived there and got out safety, officials said.

The home is said to be a total loss. The fire marshal is investigating, although it is not said to be suspicious. The American Red Cross is assisting the victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment