Amazon Deals

New at Amazon

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Re-Education

By John Feeney at America's Right.

"I have been re-educated.

My worldview has understandably been corrected. Whereas for much of my life I always believed in the goodness of the United States of America, I now see that this country and everything for which it stands is a corrupt, irredeemable, and immoral fraud. Our Founding Fathers were nothing other than racist, slave-owning pigs more bent on protecting their own financial assets than they were in actually creating a land in which all people could thrive and be free.

I can’t believe that I never saw it before. The degree of my shame is so pronounced that it sickens me. Thank God--if there is one--that liberalism has brought me to my senses."

No comments:

Post a Comment