Amazon Deals

New at Amazon

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Round-up of Thanksgiving links

A Thanksgiving miscellany: Mark Twain, science, WKRP, Cicero and the best turkey fryer PSA ever.

10 Thanksgiving Words With Bizarre Origins.


A bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a pig: the TurBacon Epic.


This Man Made the First Canned Cranberry Sauce.




For those of us born between the 22nd and 28th and have always wondered, here's how it works: the Thanksgiving Birthday Pattern.



Dave Barry Thanksgiving columns from 199619982004... feel free to add more in the comments.

Buffy Thanksgiving episode: "Ritual sacrifice, with pie."

12 comments:

  1. Your blog is really nice and sound really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lot of fun at this Olympics, but something was missing. I hope there's an audience next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is something I actually have to try and do a lot of analysis into, thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That’s a brilliant story you posted. I will come back to read some more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed browsing this weblog posts. Hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please keep us up to data like this. Thanks for sharing and Keep on writing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello very nice article!! Excellent & Wonderful. I’ll bookmark this website.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am interested in this area Great site that know some community forums. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked your writing so much that I bookmarked it. Your writing skills are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am really impressed by reading the information content you provided.

    ReplyDelete